Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2026

ACL 2026: FIGHTMASTER

 Saturday at 12:45pm.  According to Wikipedia:

Emmett Rogers Fightmaster (born 8 June 1992), known professionally as E. R. Fightmaster, is an American actor, producer, and writer. Fightmaster is known for their work on Grey's Anatomy as Dr. Kai Bartley, and through their solo music project Fightmaster (stylized in all caps)...Fightmaster is a former member of The Second City's Chicago and touring companies. Their previous work includes performing with Boom Chicago, an English-language comedy troupe in Amsterdam.

We saw a segment about Boom Chicago on either CBS Sunday Morning or 60 Minutes. 

They are non-binary and play a non-binary doctor on Grey's Anatomy.  They've released 2 EPs and 1 full album in June.  They've opened for Lucy Dacus and Lord Huron.

"Bad Man" is the most streamed song. It's good.

So is "Cowboy Tumbleweed".  For the Lord Huron fans.

"All or Nothing" is the first single off the new album.  

This has a Lucy Dacus feel. One description of their music I saw is "genre-bending". It fits.

I could be up for getting there early to see this.


1 comment:

the future Mrs. Smith said...

I like them. I'd be up getting there early. Unless we party down to the end Charlie XCX and the kids the night before.