Friday at 7:15pm. I know he has won Grammys and did an ACL taping. I just don't know much about him. What I didn't know, according to Wikipedia:
- Thomas was born in Brooklyn, New York City
- Thomas made his Broadway debut at the age of 10 in 2003 as Young Simba in the Broadway production of The Lion King
- He also was on Broadway in the musicals Caroline, or Change and The Color Purple
- He played a main character on Victorious, portraying Andre Harris, which premiered on Nickelodeon on March 27, 2010. It ran for 57 episodes.
- He co-wrote and co-produced for artists including his Victorious co-star Ariana Grande, Babyface, Drake, Rick Ross, SZA, and Toni Braxton.
- In 2016, he served as a co-producer for Post Malone's album Stoney.
Pretty impressive career.
Here's his NPR Tiny Desk Concert.
This is his big hit. Live from his ACL taping.
No comments:
Post a Comment